If I cancelled cheques and not take service than any case possible?

Situation : I issued 3 cheques 2 lakhs amount each to a consultancy against admission in MBBS in SDU Kolar College. But he failed and we take admission in other college through councelling. Now he demanding money and threatening for court case.
Related Topics : IPC
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers