Apartment Owner Rights on Tenancy
Situation : Dear Sir
Background is of an apartment society where I have an apartment. I need to know the following:
1. Is it legal for the Society Association to dictate the kind of tenancy owner can have in his/ her society apartment?
2. If I want to keep a group of bachelors mentioned under a single rental agreement, is it legally allowed under tenancy laws or considered commercial activity?
3. Can I challenge Society association legally if they try and debar me as an owner to have the choice of tenancy that I wish to have; whether family or group of single bachelors/ spinsters?
4. Can a group of owners under pretext of voting in GBM enforce this decision.
5. What legal action can I take and what is the process?
Lawyers answer this question
Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.
Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In
to your account or wait for admin approval.