What is the solution

Situation : we are two brothers my brother invested family money in a flat with his brother in law n one more person (i belive there was no third person its a lie only my brother n his brother in law purchased the flat) he later agreed in his share there is my and my parents share in it total 3 shares after some time i asked him to sell it he said its given for rent for 3yrs after 3yes he said he sold it year back he doesnt show any papers documents related to this in family whats the solution
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers