Self acquired property – Girl Child rights.

Situation : Dear Sir / mam, I married my wife on 10th FEB 2014. Now I am living in Chennai and have one girl child. My wife is the only daughter to her family. Her Mom was dead on 6months before my marriage. Now last year back her father married a woman and she is having 20yrs girl child. Her father is having one property in Chennai. The property is under her father name. Actually the property was bought on 20yrs back. My wife mother was sold her gold ornaments and her own properties got from her mother side. Now my wife is asking for the property. He is telling that I will write all properties to a new married woman. You have no rights to ask. You go anywhere and put case on me. No one will do anything. Now my wife was helpless to get her rights. No document copy also with her. So kindly help……………………………… Rgds Balaji.s
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Create litigation by filing a suit and get stay order against your father in law and restrain him in executing any registered document in respect of said property. 

110 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers