Situation : my mother is a critical mental patient going through severe depression and many other ailments such as diabetes,gastric probems,skin problems etc.my father is a constable in u.p.p.6 months back he was transferred from chandauli to mainpuri district on false charges of public interest.i am currently residing in delhi and pursuing my m.a.since my father was the only caretaker of my mother the condition of my mother has worsened.doctor has warned us that she can even attempt suicide if left alone.i am still a student.for the last 6 months i have been writing to the u.p adg estab. for transferring my father to ghaziaad or gautam buddha nagar which are nearest to delhi but all went in vain.now there is an impending threat to my mothers life.i dont know how to pursue the case
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Immediately join your mother in any nursing home where residential look out is there. Secondly file a petition before the Tribunal or High Court with medical records for transfer your father. 

113 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers