How i can register nominate name for my self in my father house property

Situation : in house property owner name is only my fathers name ragistred and not any other nomine or joint name not registred so how can i add my name as nominate with out permission of my father..? because my father is not doing
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers