How to recover a loan given in good faith to an individual by transfering from bank account?

Situation : By Jan to Feb.2017 I have given a loan of Rs.600000/- to a NGO man known to be a social activist fighting against corruption on assurance that he will be repaying the same within 3 to 6 months through bank account transfer. On insisting for repayment nearly after that 6 months period he dodged nearly 1 year by getting time for payment. And on the interference of responsible office bearers of his NGO he issued in May, 2018 post-dated cheque for Rs.700000/- payable on 30-09-2018. On presentation of cheque for collection it has been informed that the drawer of the cheque has stopped payment against the cheque. What is the course and how to recover the money please advise me.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers