Early relieving from the job

Situation : I am working in a MNC company..i had put on my papers last month still it is 25 days to go...but due to health issues since its night shift job...i need to quit it early...I have talked with TL but the response is negative..they have told if i leave, I will not be getting certificate...what are the legal remedies for this ? How to get relieving letter and experience letter?
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers