I had given some amount to a agent for Renewal of my 2 wheeler RC and FC (Regional Transport Office) till now he has not paid Go

Situation : How to get my money back?
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers