I did give 1.30 lac to my friend in good faith with out any promissory note . I have not any evidence against him .Legal advice

Situation : My friend is not giving back money which 1.3 lac he borrowed now he is intimidating me . I have not any evidence against him. What I do.
Related Topics : Recovery Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Atleast now create some evidence on WhatsApp or through SMS or mobile conversations or through issuing legal notice. Then file a suit for recovery of money with interest.

91 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers