How can i get my all money back which is lost in a fraud

Situation : Hello I took data entry work from Atlas solution delhi and paid security deposit 1.5 lac rupees.i have done work but as per agreement signed they did not pay any money for work because our accuracy level us 0.00? .as per agreement but they rejected our work because of missing form.they are also not refunding security deposit.i lost my all savings.i want to do fraud case but I am fear about expenses of court case and lawyer because I have no more money.please I have no job also .and I also don't know I will win or not if I do case against him.tell me what can I do.they are saying do whatever u want because money is not refundable according to agreement.besides that i did expenses on computer assets and office and employees payment.i lost approx 4 lacs rupees.please help me.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers