Debt recovery

Situation : I had loaned 5 lakhs to someone 4 yrs ago and have recovered only 1.5 lakh so far. We have a signed M.O but unfortunately I have lost my copy. Please help
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Without evidence atleast bank transfer records it is very difficult to file a suit for recovery of money.


117 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers