What should I do legally for the water seepage issue from the above bathroom and the above flat owner is not agreeing to repair

Situation : I have a 3 years old flat in Bangalore and in my bathroom, there is water seepage from the above floor bathroom. The above flat owner is not agreeing for removing the tiles and repairing it. Please let me know the next set of steps I can take legally.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Get issue a legal notice and also lodge complaint with local authorities and management of the apartment society, if nothing gives positive result then approach Civil Court for appropriate orders.

116 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers