Can my father cancel a Self Earned Gifted Property to daughter ?

Situation : Dear Sir / Madam, My father gifted two self earned properties to both my brother and me in 2016. In 2017 due to difference there is a Court Case on Ancestral property. Now my father has put a fraud case saying that I fraudulently took the Gift but both my brother and mother have witnessed the Gift Deed. Now my gifted property has reached the final stages of JD project. Both my father and brother are trying to blackmail me to settle the Ancestral Property dispute through this method. Please tell me can I get this fraud case cancelled ?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Dear Sir, Please share full details as to whether in fraud case evidence is recorded at the stage of framing of charges. You may approach the High Court to challenge the charge sheet. If it is in evidence stage then file a application for comparison of signatures to the hand writing expert to prove that it is genuine document.
111 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers