Fake Caste Certificate by Father -Course of action needed

Situation : 1. I'm working in a state government undertaking for the last 5 years. I have secured job under scheduled caste. Recently i got to know that actually my family belong to caste which comes under Other Backward Caste but by adding a word before caste name they have obtained SC certificate. 2. Not just my family but a set of 20-25 families with same surname have been doing this for the last 2-3 generations. Most of the people belonging to my father generation have worked in govt jobs and got retired using the SC certificate. 3. I have secured good rank to secure admission to my engineering, and also secured 4 jobs in govt organisations after my engineering, of which one job was secured in Open category. I would have admitted to the same course and got the same jobs even if i was under OBC because my score was below General Category but sufficient to get under OBC category. 4. Since i was unaware that i belong to OBC, i joined job which i secured under SC category. All my school records and other places bear my caste as SC only and faced discrimination from childhood till today. 5. What can i do to get out of this fake Caste cycle, what happens if someone complain that I don't be
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may share your grievance in person with any of the expert legal advisor for necessary confidential advice.

109 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers