Child custody with father who is not able to manage them and mother not willing to take custody

Situation : My brother (hindu) who filed mutual consent divorce in 2015 as he found out about long term adultery of his wife with his boss. At that time they have 2 children aged 8 and 4.5 years whose custody was left with father as mother refuse to take custody in social meeting. His wife withdrew consent after 3 months & filed a case of restitution in 2016. She has asked for permanent custody of child in the same application. My brother is willing to give custody but she is not taking custody. Case is going on because she doesnot appear before court regularly. Court asked for social meeting in December 2017 but they are just running away from meeting and started not picking up phone calls. When we approached them with mediators at their home before few days, they called police and police intimidated us not go near to her. Now my parents are aged ( > 65 years with very poor health & i am full time working person with a heart attack before few months due to excess stress ). we are not able to handle it. Can you please guide us how to give custody to her ?
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may get issue legal notices both to your brother and sister-in-law. Then lodge a complaint with police who will summon them to the police station and handover each child to the each of the couple.

102 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers