Without legal hiar certificate, i want to make correction in property document

Situation : Hi, We bought a house on 2008 adding me n my father as a partner, now my father has expired we want to sell our house, now there was a correction during registratiin in the document. Now we want to make correction in the document but we dont have legal hiar cert (case was in the court for legal hiar), My question if there any possiblity to make correction in register office without legal hiar certificate. Pls pls answer its very urgent n more important for me.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

By filing an application supported by affidavit you can change contents of legal heirs certificate. Approach the concerned officer.

110 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers