Can I transfer my case from sessions court of one state to another state.

Situation : I had filled a contempt apex crt last October. 2017. As per the order I approach the lower crt were it was wrongly dismissed. So I filed criminal rev App in the sessions crt mumbai. But after filing in Feb 2018 and after 6 months the case got transfered to another crt. Last it's now nearly one yr and nothing has done so far and no relief had been given to me were as my life is in Danger. So for getting justice and to safeguard my life can I transfer my session crt case from one state to another crt of another state say to new delhi. So what are the procedure and how fast can I do it.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

In such case you have approach Supreme Court which has power to transfer the cases from one State to another State.


93 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers