Need verification of vishala Karnataka govt and private employee housing co operative society legal existence

Situation : I want to invest in housing co operative society. Could you please help us with co operative society legal existing
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

It is possible to know but I have to send my junior to some offices in person and get verification. You may contact me on mobile or visit my office. 


    With Regards,



    Retd Judge and Advocate

    No.74, 1st Floor, 

    Opp: Upadhyay ENT & SKIN CLINIC

    6th Cross, Malleshwaram,

    Bengaluru - 5600003

    Karantaka State

    Mob: 9686971935



97 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers