Want to bring into records about harrasment from in laws (wife)

Situation : Sister in law along with family have been consistently making allegations against my brother, me and my mother and trying to put us to shame in front of neighbours and relatives. None of them are true. Sister in law's father came down a couple of days ago without prior info and started screaming loudly.They're indirectly trying to put pressure on us to take control over all three of us..Though it's not a big problem now, We feel it's better to put all these into records so that on a later date, if they file false cases, we can protect ourselves but at the same time , we dont want investigation to start off .is there an option to do so with the police or any other legal authority? If so how to go about it?
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Better fix a CC TV in your house and then lodge a complaint with police and ask them to remove them from your house.


100 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers