What I can do against my father?

Situation : I am 28 years boy.I have a married sister.My mom is always crying and eating only once in a day because of my father.He is an ex-army and still in job at URBAN CO-OPERATIVE bank as an arms guard.He always get pension from army and salary from bank.But give only 8000 rupees to home.He has relation with another woman since nearly 2 years ago.he don't come home or talk with us. my mom is afraif that if she file a case,then my father may stop giving the 8000 rupees.then how can we live? I cann't see suffering my mom.I don't have money to do something..........pls help me.pls help if there is anyone.not by money just by law.what I can do.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Your mom is right. First become financially strong and then try to get justice to your mother

111 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers