Married 6 years back - how to get certificate now

Situation : Dear Team, I had married 6 years back as per hindu marriage rituals - but wanted to get the marriage registered on Special marriage act - since my wife was Muslim and i am hindu - i want her to practice her religion but only in the document my name and the surname should be mentioned for her.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Just approach local Marriage Registration Officer and get forms and proceed 

98 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers