How can I remove the guy things ? Who is the responsible for handover ?

Situation : A guy staying in my house as per monthly rental without agreement....suddenly the guy disappear and ran away by leaving the things in my house due to business loss ....I want to take the guy things out ....where I can hand over the things .how can legally I can do .I want to stay in my house
Related Topics : Constitutional Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

You have report to police. They will preserve the same.

204 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers