Who is the responsible ?corporation or police ? For removal of things ? If I start the procedure ? How many days I can get back

Situation : I file a petition to police that a guy rented in my house ran away due to business loss by leaving fridge washing machine etc. on April 2017...they handover file to Corporation office to verify ....after verification they kept file as it is and say we are not responsible ..nothing happen for around 1 year...my lawyer also confuse .could you please help I want remove the things? how I can get back my home ? Any coreect steps ?
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir

Report to the Superintendent of Police. If you are in Karantaka read the following



92 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers