How to transfer the property

Situation : The owner of the property passed away and he was unmarried, he has 2 younger brothers and 2 step sisters, among them one brother has passaway also, so one brother remains who have blood relation, So, he want to transer the property into his name, what is the process
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers