Can a servant working for 25 years claim for end of service settlement ?

Situation : Hello Sir, A servant (female) has been working with a family for 25 years in Kerala. She has been given monthly salary without any vouchers / slips. But her salary is been written in a notebook from month on month under her knowledge. Can she claim for any extra money for the past 25 years if she is to be terminated due to old age/poor service ? or Can she take any legal action can she take against the family. Kindly advice.
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Follow answer to earlier similar question

100 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers