Can a servant claim for end of service settlement ?

Situation : Hello Sir, A servant has been working for the past 25 years with a family in Kerala.She is the all in all kind of a person for the family. She's been paid salary without any vouchers/slips. But it is written in a notebook month on month to which she has knowledge about. Can she claim for any extra money for this past 25 years if she is to be terminated due to old age or poor performance.? or can she take any legal action against the family.? KIndy Advice.
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir/Madam 

There is no such law

 But you can approach social networking and TV.

You can make your own Union and fight. Now it unorganized 

97 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers