What are the sections for my problem

Situation : iam 23 years Female. my mother was divorse. but she live together with married person. my mother kept my all ornements and house and.and she dont want to leave him. but i want to marry a person with dignified way. but my mothers illegal affair is big problem. so i refused their relationship. so my mother and my elder brother and her illegal husban ware beaten me. now iam at my grandmothers home. in my home village. my problem is. what kind of sections are avoke on my mother and her illegal husband.? how can i recover my ornaments and ? how can i get the share from my own house. because she try to sell it. please suggest me. my english is not good. but i try to exaplain my level best. please siggest me sir/madam.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

You can file partition suit and get your share if your husband is no more. Police will book her under different Acts

92 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers