I want to apply for court marraige .

Situation : I want to apply for court marraige but My female partner has wrong birth certificate.In Aadhar card DOB is right but in DOB certificate it is wrong. So can I attach one affidavit regarding DOB for filing Cort marriage.
Related Topics : Documentation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Yes you can attach AFFIDAVIT 

96 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers