How can I get my money back in cheating matter from my friend?

Situation : I have been cheated by one of my friend. It has been one and half year. My friend told me that he has started a business (but didn't tell me the name of that business) and asked me to become partner in the business. He also asked me to invest of Rs.1.75 lakh. I transferred the amount in his bank account. After 10-15 days i went to him to know the business. (after coming from my home town). After going 4-5 days, i came to know that the business he was doing is not the business. Infact, it was Networking. The company name is Qnet. After that I stopped going there and started to follow him to give my money back. He asked for some time for that. But till then I still have not got my money from him. He has done the same things with another friend also. Now, is there any legal way to get my money back from him. Please advise. The money which I gave him was taken by me as loan from somebody else. Thanks & Regards
Related Topics : Business Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir 

You can civil and criminal cases 

Get issue a legal notice and Mark copy to his employer

97 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers