Hello All , My wife left my house on 22 feb 2018 . After that we are trying to intitate talk with her parent .

Situation : None of them respond properly. Recently my father demise . Can you please tell me a right step ?
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Get issue a legal notice asking her to come back failing which file a petition for Restitution of conjugal rights
87 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers