What I can do?

Situation : I have given money as a deposit to person for fish market business & now he is not returning my money. What I can do? I have transferred money ( 2 lakh) through online banking and I have details of it. But I don't have any written agreement for deposit of money
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Nothing to worry about it by filing a suit for recovery of money 

90 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers