Can l cancel my property registration

Situation : Last year my brother at his will donated his land to a charitable organisation without any monitry benefit.but authorities made a deed for cash purchase of the land by means of cheque payment,by the influence of sub registrar and said partiy he signed the document without reading or knowing the facts.he didn't collected the cheque or money.later knowing the fraud he is very much shocked and want to cancel the property transaction
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir 

Yes he can.  Get issue a legal notice .

86 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers