Property dispute

Situation : dear sir my father's has two sons , he can do name ancestral property in one son name it possible in india.whole property are ancestral.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

It It has come from four generations then it cannot be.

87 user found this answer helpful

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Client,

Kindly give us entire description, So we can better comment on your issue and our entire team is there to help you out in this matter. You can contact us through LawyerNU on official number 7769012300.


84 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers