How to solve this divorce case and get back my dowry and compensation

Situation : i got marrried three years back ,at third month itself i caught him cheating me with a elder lafdy with extra amrital afffair,but i forgave him and lived with him ,but he torchered me whole trhee years for dowry,and he didnt left affair too,we gave him 80 soverign gold ,10 lakh car ,5 lakh cash and he pressured us tpo give 30 cent land whiich wwas written inmy name but after my parents time ,but he didnt wanted like that ,he wanted it to sell immediately he done postmartem on my prematured baby who passed away at 5 months in the name of doubt on my parents that they might have given something to kill the baby ,that too without my permission.but the result shown nothinng wrong it was normal,after all this torcher i decided to get seperated from him,so i was living seperately for 6 months,he didnt return any dowry back ,we went through our jamaath to solve through islM scholar ,there also he ddint budge,now we came to know from bank officials that he has forged my signature and closed the locker without my consent where my ygoldw as kept ,he is a defence employee working in coast guard.he uses his identity of defence for his benefits ,he misuses that identity ,he is a fake person
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

You just file 498A case and police will seize dowry Articles

87 user found this answer helpful

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Lodged FIR against him as he misuse ur signature and intimate banks and all concerned authority. Also file 498A complaint. Did u got divorce?
89 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers