Situation : My landlord has given me a written notice. Re: Structural changes & alteration in the premises Situated at XXXXX Borivali (W) Mumbai 400092. Sir, I, the above-mentioned named the land road of the premises situated at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Borivali (W) Mumbai - 400092. I Hereby Would like to bring to your notice that it has come to our Knowledge that you have made alteration structural changes and have covered the area in the premises as per your needs and requirement without my consent and premises and also put out hoarding which also affects the structure of my building. I would like to point out that the above changes are not as per the BMC rules and regulations and are bad in laws. I hereby request you to re instate the premises and as per the rules and regulations of the concerned authority to avoid any inconvenience to me the near future, failing which I would be forced to intimate the concerned authority, for which you shall be solely held responsible. Hope a wiser counsel serves upon. Thanking you What can be done in this case do we have any option to deal with this? Can we provide architect plan and structural auditor report that no beams and pillars are
Related Topics : Landlord Tenant Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir 

Personal consultation on payment of fee you will get more accurate legal opinion 

82 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers