Arbitrary case

Situation : My father won his arbitratory case against a company he was working as a civil contractor in Chaibasa court. The company retaliated and went against the judgement to high court . The case was pending for more than 20 years and finally we decided to get into a compromise and accepted the mutual amount promised to be given.The company also accepted and withdrawn the case from high court. Now do we also need to withdraw the case from Chaibasa court to get the amount.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers