What is the Procedure to divide mother’s property equally?

Situation : If mother died and if it was herself acquired property then the property will devolve to all her legal heir including daughters. You can file suit for partition thereby seeking your share in the property. In this case we can follow the Section 10 of Hindu Succession Act.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Prashant Masurkar

Wardhman Nagar, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Is it comes from mothers mothers share or not, then it will be decided under which law it will be maintainable.
819 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers