How will i recover my money????

Situation : Sir.... A broker have took my 4 Lacks for the land property and He didn;t gave me that land OR either my money Back....///He is saying i didnt;t take the money from U...I will not give u anything...Go do what ever u want ...Go PS or HC....////// GIve me right way Sir////Thanku Sir
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

Kamakshipalya, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir, if you have proof for payment of advance amount to the said broker like sale agreement/mou/cheque/payment through online bank transactions any one, you should issue legal notice through Lawyer to the broker as well as give police complaint against him and also file recovery of money suit before jurisdictional civil court. All the best.

222 user found this answer helpful

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

If you have evidence then approach police and Civil Court.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

217 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers