How to file drt affidavit income / property

Situation : I have an educational loan outstanding with sbi. The case was taken to drt and I lost the case. So , I have to pay the dues now. But since I am incomeless and have no property. I am asked to give an affidavit saying so. They have given the format but have not mentioned the procedure of getting an affidavit. I searched some online resources but am still confused with regard to the actual procedures. Some say stamp paper, others say undersigned by notary public or magistrate , some say I have to go in person to drt office in ahmedabad, but I'm placed in hyderabad. So I request the learned lawyers of this forum to provide me with the exact details on how to acquire an affidavit . Thanks in advance
Related Topics : Recovery Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may contact local lawyer and get it done.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

88 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers