How to get Bail

Situation : Getting bail is depending on the section applied on the you, so first we need to understand that what are the section applied and on the nature of section we can comment that this are bailble or not. In both the case procedures are different..
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: If you as consumer is dissatisfied about a product or service on the ground of commitment and offers shown at the time of purchse, then you have a right to file a complaint in the respective consumer court regarding the same. The first step before even filing a complaint is to send a notice to the opposite party stating the facts of dissatisfaction regarding the availed service or product or of unfair trade practices and so on. A legal notice is to give the opposite party a chance to compensate for the loss suffered by either replacing the commodity or returning the value of the purchase. In case the opposite party refuses to serve the notice then the consumers needs to approach the respective Consumer Court.
887 user found this answer helpful

Advocate Prashant Masurkar

Wardhman Nagar, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: 1st upon tell me under which section you are charged
806 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers