Gazette Notification for name change

Situation : Do I need an order from court or can I directly go to the state gazette publication with notarized affidavit,newspaper add and other documents
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can directly approach the Gazette Authorities for publication by paying prescribed fee without Court orders.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

88 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers