Cancellation of General power of attorney,

Situation : Hi , i had made GPA in my brother's name about 5 years ago. Now i want to cancel it . I dont remember the date or details of the registration of GPA like number etc. My brother is refusing to share the details. What is the procedure of cancellation of the GPA in such case. Thank you for your advice.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Get issue  a legal notice and publish in local newspapers and cancel the GPA accordingly.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


73 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers