How to file Consumer Court Complaints ?

Situation : In recent day, i had purchase the branded product with one year warranty, but i had revived the damage unite and when i compliment it to sealer refuse to service. so kindly guide what to do..
Related Topics : Consumer Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: As per the Consumer Protection Act, If any one as consumer is dissatisfied with a product or service as promised by the seller, on the ground of commitment and offers shown at the time of purchase, then you have a right to file a complaint in the respective consumer court regarding the same. The first step before even filing a complaint is to send a notice to the opposite party stating the facts of dissatisfaction regarding the availed service or product or of unfair trade practices and so on. A legal notice is to give the opposite party a chance to compensate for the loss suffered by either replacing the commodity or returning the value of the purchase. In case the opposite party refuses to serve the notice then the consumer can approach to Consumer Court.
969 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers