What should be my next steps/actions towards these violations.

Situation : My father, 68-year-old person was arrested by Police U/s 420 & 406. Currently he is out on bail after spending 5 days in jail. In the chargesheet, police has mentioned that they have served the notice U/s 41A CrPC and my father hasn’t obliged and hence arrested. Once I took the certified copies of my case the court, I found that notice U/s 41A CrPC issue date is same as the arrest date of my father – (though he was arrested at 3:00 am) as per chargesheet the arrest time is at 6:00 am. My father informed me that police forcefully has got his signatures on various papers including his sign on the notice U/s 41A CrPC – which he is actually not aware of what they really for – due to fear of life from police. This is a huge violation U/s 41A CrPC.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may approach High Court to resolve your issue seeking quashing of FIR etc.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

81 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers