How can recover my money invested in DreamZ infra project?

Situation : I have booked a flat in DreamZ infra project in Jan 2013. My project in which i had invested has two blocks (A & B). My flat was booked in B. Around Dec 2016, the company got closed with the arrest of chairmen and directors for so many cheque bounce and cheating cases. By that time, A block was 60% completed and B block was at just 10%. The case was transferred to CID with 100s of victims registering complaint. The culprits are either on bail absconding. Now govt has applied KPID act (even though it's not applicable) on this case with the rights on the property vested to AC Bangalore of revenue dept. Still special court was not formed and Ac is yet to get absolute powers to sell the property and compensate the victims. In this scenario, how can i get back my invested money. Please guide me on the legal action. We have filed as case as an association in national consumer redressal forum. Also we have filed aninjunction suit in the city civil court to protect the property from attachment. You must be aware of these things already. The total liabilities from all the victims far exceed the available assets. How can i recover my money in this scenario??
Related Topics : Consumer Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Get issue a legal notice and then approach the consumer forum or RERA if it is having jurisdiction.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

85 user found this answer helpful

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: You can approach to civil court for Recovery Suit, further also lodged FIR for fraud and can move to consumer forum. Apply all these legal solution.
84 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers