Sec 406 IPC- What result I must expect

Situation : Sec 406 IPC Respected Lawyers, My ex-wife filed a case against me in 2012 complaining that my family members and me did not return her stridhan and other items she demanded for at our main house. She has retained her words in her cross also. She has produced a paper on which details are that some of the items she is taking with her to her parental house and some of them like jewellery given by us and furniture items are lying with us in our main house. This paper is signed by 6 people, three of us and three of them including she and me on 23.5.2010 When she moved to a rental house with me in July 2010 she and me signed a paper on which it is written that all the items except 2 suits and a briefcase have been received in the rental house on 27.7.2010. She and me both signed it. Then in April 2011 during her cross examination in the case u/s 125 she accepted before the court that " ????? ???? ??? ???? ? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ?? 2010 ?? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? This is case u/s 406 ipc. What may be the possible outcome? It's a false case to harrasse me
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

If charge sheet is not filed then approach High Court for quashing.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

85 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers