Can I get back my certificates from my institution ?

Situation : Sir My name is Elluru Kesava, my problem is " I have been detent in my college due to less attendance in my 3rd year 2nd semester sir, From now I have been writing a compitative exams sir, now I had written one exam in last Sunday I have qualified to that exam sir, they called me to attend interview with your original certificates, now I asked my institution give me back certificates sir, they said if you want your certificates you have to pay around ?40,000.00" Sir In my family is my mom and me only sir, My father was passed away in childhood life sir, mom doing daily wages for work sir, Therefore I don't know what to do sir, we are unable to pay that much of amount sir, I have this Friday interview sir, Please help me sir...
Related Topics : Documentation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

The college authorities cannot retain your documents for want of fees etc. You can get issue a legal notice and approach the concerned higher educational officers.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.



74 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers