Situation : I am 63 years old orthodox Kerala christian male ,married and have 2 children.I am the youngest son of my father ,one brother and sister died,another sister married and have childrenMy father have 6 cents of land and an old house,I reconstrict and now I am staying on this.1987 my father died,meantime he transfered the hose to my name, before transfer the land to my name he expiered.My brother kids and sister kids don't need this property. Hence, how can I transfer this property to my name???
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

By producing the document if any executed by your father before the concerned authorities you can get transfer the properties in your name. If required you may get NOC from your brother and sister and get transfer property in your name.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


82 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers