I am pregnant by a friend he convinced me to abort child after abortion he took all my reports now what to do

Situation : In such situation that i m exploit mentaly and physically and want to take legal action
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

You can immediately approach police as well as get medical certificate and lodge a complaint with police.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

77 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers